SCHOOL POSITION NEED FOR: ESE Special Education INTER RELATED Teacher
- Location: Athens, Georgia
- Start Date: August 2022, 22/23 school year
- Our Musts: Bachelor ‘s degree in Exceptional Student Education or specific content area and current Georgia Professional teaching certificate, or pursuing an alternative certificate required. Prior experience as a teacher in a classical environment preferred.
We have an immediate opening for the following position: ESE SPECIAL EDUCATION TEACHER
Do you believe in the motto? “Students Come First”
We’re looking for a person who is compassionate and wanting to make a difference in children’s lives. At iDeal, we’re committed to bringing the best people to provide exceptional care to our school district partners.
This position is responsible for:
Overseeing the ESE program for students on caseload, including developing and implementing IEPs
providing ESE services to students in general education classrooms and pullout settings; consulting and collaborating with teachers and administrators to ensure IEPs are implemented and students needs are met; teaches by creating a flexible program and an environment favorable to learning and personal growth; by encouraging students to develop skills, attitudes and knowledge needed to obtain a good foundation for continuous growth and development; by providing students with experiences which integrate the affective, cognitive and psychomotor dimensions of learning; by establishing effective rapport with students and their parents; by assisting students in developing positive feelings toward themselves and others.
- Plans and implements a program of study that meets the individual needs, interests and abilities of students and complies with Georgia Department of Education Standards and the school’s goals and objectives and individual student IEPs
- Participates in all IEP team meetings.
- Provides ESE services in accordance with students’ IEPs.
- Creates a positive atmosphere in the classroom to help ensure success for individual student learning
- Sets a plan for classroom management
- Models and instructs virtuous character traits and promotes growth in wisdom, virtue, and compassion in self and students
- Develops curriculum and lesson plans in line with school philosophy
- Creates and administers assessments to monitor progress
- Works with parents to ensure success for each student in the classroom
- Communicates progress with parents and works together to ensure tasks are completed
- Attends meetings, conferences, and in-services as required
- Coordinates special events and field trips to enrich curriculum
Oh! Did we mention shorter work days and summers off??
Interested and want to learn more? Apply below.
YOUR IDEAL EXPERIENCE..
“Connecting people and creating a path to thrive together” IS AT THE HEART OF ALL WE DO.
Our passionate and dedicated team will help you navigate through your career journey starting from Day 1. We’ll take care of everything, so you can focus on what you do best.
We’re thrilled you are thinking about embarking on the iDEAL Path.
Exciting new adventure awaits!