Must be process flow orientated with the ability to work in a fast paced environment. Must be an objective decision maker with a positive attitude and be an effective communicator.
- Location: Hybrid – 2 days at home 3 days in office – Must be local to Dadeland Area if Miami, FL
- Shift: M-F 8AM-5PM/ (Flexible on the schedule but must work 40 hours)
- Pay: $18-23
- Our Musts: Bilingual Preferred but not required, Minimum 1 year working in a high volume/busy accounts payable environment
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Complete weekly check runs for AP
- Process Check Requests
- Process insurance and Patient Refunds
- Issue employee expense/mileage reimbursements
- Liaise between Care Centers and vendors to resolve discrepancies and payment disputes
- Ensure vendor set-up requirements are met (e.g. W-9s and 1099s)
- Reconcile vendor statements, research, and correct discrepancies
- Prepare and maintain AP Agings and other reports
- Assist with other accounting tasks as required.
- 3 or more years in A/P or related position
- BA degree preferred/ HS or GED required
- Microsoft proficient
- Medical Records experience preferred
- Experience in accounting
- Intacct experience a plus
Interested and want to learn more? Apply now.
YOUR IDEAL EXPERIENCE.
“Connecting people and creating a path to thrive together” IS AT THE HEART OF ALL WE DO.
Our passionate and dedicated team will help you navigate through your career journey starting from Day 1. We’ll take care of everything, so you can focus on what you do best.
We’re thrilled you are thinking about embarking on the iDEAL Path.
Exciting new adventure awaits!