Location: Miami, FL 33133
Shifts: 8:30 am – 5 pm – Monday – Friday for first 90 days – Once a permanent full time employee, Saturday availability is a must, we only request Saturday attendance when extremely necessary.
Start Date: ASAP
Reporting to the Posting Department Manager.
*NOTE: The list of tasks is illustrative only, and is not a comprehensive list of all functions and tasks performed by the position.
- Meeting work schedule demands
- Research patient accounts to identify practice number
- Download EOB’s from designated websites, print as needed
- Download “00” paid EOBs from websites daily
- Prepare batches for posters
- Balance prepared batches
- Keep an open line of communication with the Department Manager for any issues/concerns
- Available to work extended hours including Saturdays (when/if needed)
- Additional duties as needed
- Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Analytical Skills/EOB interpretation
- Medical Terminology knowledge preferred
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written Communication Skills a must
- Internet Navigation and clerical skills
- Good with numbers
- High volume production
- Analytical Skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Greenway, E-clinical Works and Intergy
Interested and want to learn more? Apply below.
YOUR IDEAL EXPERIENCE.
“Connecting people and creating a path to thrive together” IS AT THE HEART OF ALL WE DO.
Our passionate and dedicated team will help you navigate through your career journey starting from Day 1. We’ll take care of everything, so you can focus on what you do best.
We’re thrilled you are thinking about embarking on the iDEAL Path.
Exciting new adventure awaits!