SCHOOL POSITION NEED FOR: Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
- Location: Palm Coast/Flagler Beach, Florida
- Start Date: 2022/23 School Year – Full Year & Full Time
- Pay: $35
- Our Musts: Hold FLORIDA BCBA licensure, Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited educational institution. Master’s in Applied Behavior Analysis, Education, or Psychology (with concentration in ABA). BCBA certification exam also requires supervised fieldwork.
1 BCBA needed for this school district please refer your friends!!
We have an immediate opening for the following position: Board Certified Behavior Analyst BCBA!
Do you believe in the motto?: “Students Come First”
We’re looking for a person who is compassionate and wanting to make a difference in children’s lives. At iDeal, we’re committed to bringing the best people to provide exceptional care to our school district partners.
- Complete plan and effectively implement observations, functional behavioral assessments and positive behavior intervention plans for students with disabilities.
- Participate in developing, implementing, and evaluating Individual Education Plans (IEPs), including measurable goals and objectives for each student’s needs; as applicable to the educational setting. Complete appropriate progress reports. Consult with teachers, parents, and other IEP team members to ensure student needs are being met. Attend IEP meetings and other student-related conferences as needed.
- Consult with teachers and other school personnel. Suggest a variety of realistic and effective intervention strategies for teachers to use with students with different learning and behavioral needs. Consult with parents, teachers, administrators, and other school staff to facilitate the learning and adjustment of students.
- Analyze and interpret information to make psycho-educational diagnoses and recommendations regarding needs for Exceptional Student Education (ESE) services. Establish short- and long-range plans designed specifically to support the District’s exceptional education plan regarding re-evaluation of ESE students and IEP development.
- Demonstrate professional growth and continuous improvement of professional knowledge and skills. Participate in District-sponsored staff development programs and state and national level professional organizations. Conduct in-service training for faculty, staff, parents, and community.
- Evaluate student progress on a regular basis.
- Communicate clearly and effectively in both written and oral form with others, including contracted mental health professionals.
- Maintain accurate and complete records as required by law, district policy, and administrative regulations.
- Assist in providing staff development activities.
- Assist ESE and general education teachers in developing strategies to work with students in the general education classroom, to the extent possible.
- Provide individual and small group activities designed to improve student’s interpersonal relationships and social skills.
- Maintain confidentiality of student and other professional information in compliance with all Federal, State and local laws.
- Comply with District policies, procedures, and programs. Support school and District goals and priorities.
- Submit a weekly timesheet in accordance with the Contractor’s policies.
- Perform other incidental tasks consistent with the goals and objectives of this position.
It is the District’s preference that a qualified candidate also possess:
- Three (3) years of experience in behavioral work in an educational setting
- Certification by the State of Florida in a Special Education Field
- Hold FLORIDA BCBA licensure
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited educational institution.
- Master’s in Applied Behavior Analysis, Education, or Psychology (with concentration in ABA). BCBA certification exam also requires supervised fieldwork.
Oh! Did we mention shorter work days and summers off??
Interested and want to learn more? Apply below!
YOUR IDEAL EXPERIENCE..
“Connecting people and creating a path to thrive together” IS AT THE HEART OF ALL WE DO.
Our passionate and dedicated team will help you navigate through your career journey starting from Day 1. We’ll take care of everything, so you can focus on what you do best.
We’re thrilled you are thinking about embarking on the iDEAL Path.
Exciting new adventure awaits!