Location: Miami FL 33133
Shifts: Monday- Friday 9 am-5 pm (Flexible as long as 8 hour shift is worked between 8 am-6 pm)
Start Date: ASAP
Pay Rate: $14-$15/hr
Requirements: Ability to scan documents and appeals, process mail and data entry
Essential Responsibilities/Job Functions:
The primary focus of this role is to provide insurance collections support to the Billing and Collections Clients.
*NOTE: The list of tasks is illustrative only and is not a comprehensive list of all functions and tasks performed by the position.
- Print and mail out all primary and secondary EOB daily.
- Process all outgoing Billing and Collection mail daily.
- Assist the remote team members by mailing or faxing correspondence.
- Answer emails from team members and clients
- Scan all billing documents
- Rejections Report
- Return mail from patients’ statements
- Scan confirmation and undeliverable Patient Statements for Intergy and ECW once a month
- File and maintain appeals cabinet.
- Operate all necessary software including Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.
- Must read emails and respond to them daily on a regular basis.
- Must perform other related duties as assigned or requested at the discretion of management.
YOUR IDEAL EXPERIENCE.
“Connecting people and creating a path to thrive together” IS AT THE HEART OF ALL WE DO.
Our passionate and dedicated team will help you navigate through your career journey starting from Day 1. We’ll take care of everything, so you can focus on what you do best.
We’re thrilled you are thinking about embarking on the iDEAL Path.
Exciting new adventure awaits!