Clinical Research Coordinator
Location: Aventura, FL (need to reside within 15 miles of 33180)
Shifts: Monday-Friday 8:30 am – 5 pm
Start Date: ASAP
Pay: $Will be discussed and adjusted depending on experience
Must: Have experience with all steps in Clinical Research
We have an immediate opening for the following position: Clinical Research Coordiator in Aventura, FL
The Clinical Research Coordinator conducts FDA clinical trials. The clinical research coordinator is responsible for the coordination, implementation, and conduct of multiple dermatology research trials.
This includes screening, recruitment, enrollment of patients, as well as facilitating the consenting process. The individual will monitor the progress and completion of clinical trials.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge and understanding of assigned protocols, including all protocol requirements for patient visits, obtaining informed consent, patient visit schedules, test procedures, laboratory information, and drug accountability requirements.
- Responsible for formation and completion of all study documentation forms, including source documentation, case report forms and other study specific documents.
- Coordinate and conduct patient care visits and assure all procedures are conducted in compliance with the clinical protocol.
- Interact with Clinical Research Lead and sub-investigators as needed to assure patient receives appropriate medical evaluation and care when needed, alerts Clinical Research Lead of serious adverse events.
- Interacts with and maintains close communication with the sponsor and Clinical Research Associate to facilitate the sponsor monitoring and database clean-up process.
- Attends sponsor Investigator/Study Coordinator meetings as needed for assigned protocols.
- Must possess a high degree of integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality with HIPAA guidelines, patient matters and other confidential information.
Effective Communication. Attention to Detail. Results Driven.
This job operates in a medical office. This role routinely uses standard medical equipment such as syringes, scalpels as well as other office equipment such as phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Interested and want to learn more? Apply below.
YOUR IDEAL EXPERIENCE.
“Connecting people and creating a path to thrive together” IS AT THE HEART OF ALL WE DO.
Our passionate and dedicated team will help you navigate through your career journey starting from Day 1. We’ll take care of everything, so you can focus on what you do best.
We’re thrilled you are thinking about embarking on the iDEAL Path.
Exciting new adventure awaits!