Do you have experience running a clinical team? Candidates with ADON or DON experience are encouraged to apply.
Experience: three to five years related supervisory experience; Nurse management experience in skilled nursing, Long-term care.
Certifications/Licenses: Must have valid and current state (RN) license; CPR Certified
Bonus: Sign on Bonus Available
Schedule: Monday to Friday – Flexibility is needed
Location: McMinnville, OR
Plans, organizes, develops, and directs the overall operations of the Clinical Services Department in accordance with federal, state and local standards. Responsible and accountable for maintaining the highest degree of quality care at all times.
- Directs, coordinates, and monitors nursing care delivery
- Oversees the assessment of comprehensive nursing needs of each resident. Oversees the coordination of care plans for each resident.
- Works with other team members to monitor day to day care levels of residents for quality assurance and to verify appropriate levels of care are established according to Medicare/Medicaid reimbursement levels.
- Maintains care plans for each resident; monitors medication and treatment schedules; works with attending physicians to ensure care plans are followed; and provides direct care when required.
- Establishes and implements Quality Assurance Performance Improvement Program for improved resident care, and quality of life programs according to company policies and as required by federal regulations.
- Participates in Community Surveys completed by authorized government agencies.
- Develops and implements a Clinical Services organizational structure. Determines staffing needs; recruits, selects, hires, and orients nursing staff/direct care personnel.
- Reviews complaints and grievances filed by personnel and/or residents. Reports and investigates all allegations while following all proper procedures
- Coordinates ancillary services.
- Oversees the coordination of MDS to ensure timeliness of submissions.
- Maintains the policy and procedures that govern day-to-day functions in the Clinical Services Department.
- Assists in preparing the nursing department’s budget; prepares monthly variance report; monitors equipment and supplies. Maintains Medicare/Medicaid reimbursements according to established categories.
- Plans, develops, and implements safe practices for resident safety in accordance with state, federal, and OSHA regulations
- Assists the Quality Improvement Nurse in establishing infection control and immunization processes
- Oversees, manages and delegates all roles and responsibilities of the Assistant Director of Clinical Services and the Quality Improvement Nurse, Clinical Services.
We’re looking for a people person who is compassionate, detail oriented, and wanting to make a difference in patients’ lives.
Interested and want to learn more? Apply below.
YOUR IDEAL EXPERIENCE..
“Connecting people and creating a path to thrive together” IS AT THE HEART OF ALL WE DO.
Our passionate and dedicated team will help you navigate through your career journey starting from Day 1. We’ll take care of everything, so you can focus on what you do best.
We’re thrilled you are thinking about embarking on the iDEAL Path.
Exciting new adventure awaits!