Director of Human Resources
- MUST HAVE ACUTE CARE HOSPITAL HR EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources.
- Minimum of 5 years in a hospital HR department in a management capacity.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Federal, State, and local laws as they apply to human resources management.
- SHRM-SCP and SPHR certification preferred.
- Schedule: Mon-Fri, standard business hours
- Location: Wellington, FL 33414
- Salary: DOE
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Assumes responsibility and accountability for the management of daily operations of Human Resources and Employee Health in compliance with federal, state, and local regulations. This position is responsible for executing Human Resource activities at the facility for all functional areas, (e.g., recruitment, employee relations, compensation, benefits administration, performance management, compliance, etc.). Serves as a leader and professional resource for facility management on all HR related activities.
- Reinforces the hospital’s vision and business strategy in day-to-day interactions with staff.
- Balances unit/department needs with hospital needs. Sees a clear vision of the department and its operations.
- Participates and chairs committees with the goal of improving processes, increasing efficiencies, and ensuring compliance.
- Demonstrates a commitment to Just Culture by bearing equal responsibility for exercising good judgment and for speaking up about system opportunities, patient safety events, near misses, and hazardous conditions.
- Meets budget. Completes and submits monthly variance analysis.
- Collaborates with Senior Manager to develop and recommend annual department capital and operating budgets within specified timeframes.
- Educates staff on budget goals and budgeting process. Communicates financial goals of the organization.
- Proactively seeks opportunities for cost saving, cost reduction, waste avoidance within the department and hospital.
- Maintains department reports, records and collects statistical data as needed for administrative and regulatory purposes.
- Represents the department during the Joint Commission and regulatory compliance reviews.
- Participates in monitoring compliance with CMS Core Measures as appropriate to area.
- Utilizes the PDSA model.
Interested and want to learn more? Apply below.
YOUR IDEAL EXPERIENCE.
“Connecting people and creating a path to thrive together” IS AT THE HEART OF ALL WE DO.
Our passionate and dedicated team will help you navigate through your career journey starting from Day 1. We’ll take care of everything, so you can focus on what you do best.
We’re thrilled you are thinking about embarking on the iDEAL Path.
Exciting new adventure awaits!