Resource Team – Float Pool – RN Med Surg needed to help in various areas, as needed.
12hr Day/Night rotating shifts, with every other weekend on the schedule.
1. General job duties. Types of procedures required.
Care of general medical/surgical, neuro, progressive care cardiac and oncology.
2. Equipment utilized in the unit/dept.
EPIC computerized charting, MAK, Plum pumps, bladder scanners PCA’s, wound vacs,bipap, telemetry
3. Required skills and minimum years of experience.
3years minimum med.surg experience, CVP/PICC/Vas caths, wound care, pain management, CBI, assessment, admission, discharge, care planning.
4. Specific licensures and certifications/registrations required.
ND RN licensure, BLS
5. Shift or schedule requirements.
All shifts and weekends, 8/12 hours shifts, including holidays, no call
6. Floating to over units/departments.
Will float to any of the 3 campuses.
Pre-assigned to specific Med/surg units primarily – Oncology, Med Speciality – Behavioral Health, Ortho, Med/Surg, Surg/Trauma, Cardiac, Neuro
7. Bed size/number of rooms for this unit/dept.
8. Nurse to patient ratio of this unit.
4-5 on days/evenings, 5-6 on nights.