FRONT OFFICE RECEPTIONIST – MEDICAL
Location: Pembroke Pines, FL 33026
Schedule: Three different shifts (Mon-Fri)
8:00 am – 5:00pm (opening)
9:00 am – 6 pm
10 am – 8 pm (closing)
*Required to open once and close once each week
Weekend Shift: Saturdays (9 am – 2 pm) *Currently required to work 1 Saturday every 5th month – Once they expand to being open every weekend, will have to work 1 Saturday per month
Pay: $14-$16 depending on experience
Bilingual (Spanish) – Must be able to speak English and Spanish proficiently.
Experience: Must have 2+ years in a PCP (Primary Care) office setting with medical terminology
- Schedule all patent follow up and physical appointments
- Preparing patient files
- Greeting patients
- Collecting payments
- Scheduling appointments
- Maintaining office organization
- Verifying insurance benefits
- ECW ( EHR ) experience
- Experience in scheduling appointments in Intergy system or quick learner in computer system
- Experience in eligibility and verifying insurance required
- Excellent telephone skills and customer service skills
- Must be comfortable multi-tasking and working in a high-volume environment
- Must be detailed oriented and organized
- Strong problem solving skills
- Works well in a team setting
- Works well under pressure and in a busy office environment
- Is a quick learner
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction and maximum accountability
- Must be bilingual in English and Spanish
Interested and want to learn more? Apply below.
YOUR IDEAL EXPERIENCE.
“Connecting people and creating a path to thrive together” IS AT THE HEART OF ALL WE DO.
Our passionate and dedicated team will help you navigate through your career journey starting from Day 1. We’ll take care of everything, so you can focus on what you do best.
We’re thrilled you are thinking about embarking on the iDEAL Path.
Exciting new adventure awaits!