Clinical Lead Specialist (EMT/Paramedic/MA/LPN)
Our client is one of Florida’s largest urgent care groups, looking for someone with medical knowledge and expertise to join us as a Clinical Care Specialist for our clinics.
If you are seeking a leadership role in clinic operations, our client is interested in talking with you about our Clinical Lead position.
In this clinic operations job, you will showcase your skills and knowledge in management leading a team that is as dedicated as you to providing high quality and effective healthcare to neighbors and friends in the community. As Clinical Lead, not only will you have access to the latest tools and technology in the healthcare industry, you will have extensive learning opportunities to help build your skillset and advance your medical career.
If you are passionate about growing your career and want to work for a visionary company that has an extensive network across Florida, apply today!
Clinical Care Specialist Responsibilities
- Oversees day-to-day operations of clinical area and clinical staff members to ensure smooth and efficient execution client processes under supervision and guidance of the Area Manager
- Communicates job expectations and conducts individual and group coaching and training interventions for new and tenured clinic employees
- Monitors staff and clinic performance and alerts Area Manager and/or appropriate departments of any challenges interfering with patient care
- Assists clinic staff and Medical Provider in patient care such as triage and assessments, treatments, procedures, and discharging
- Manages clinic budgets to regulate spending, payroll processes, and other clinic expenses
- Creates, maintains, and flexes staff schedules based on clinic needs
- Monitors and evaluates effectiveness of clinic operations through regular reviews of key performance metrics
- Exemplifies the desired culture and philosophies of the organization working effectively as a team member with other members of management and the clinic staff
- Submit weekly orders via approved vendor for supplies, review Humanity scheduling for any errors, openings, or potential conflicts, and review scheduled visits in EMR for any conflicts or needed updates.
- Submit, review, and correct any required reporting, and review budgeted total for office expenses.
Clinical Lead Specialist Qualifications
- EMT / Paramedics
- Graduate of an accredited EMT or Paramedic program training program
- Paramedic license preferred; CPR certification required
- Experience Drawing Blood.
- Graduate of an accredited Associates in Nurse program
- Florida LPN license – active and in good standing; CPR certification required.
- Graduate of an accredited MA
- Medical Assistant license preferred; CPR certification required.
- At least 1-2 years of medical office/healthcare experience
- Prior management and healthcare experience
- At least 2 years of experience and expertise with Microsoft Office (Word, Teams, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Demonstrated ability of utilizing and executing administrative systems and processes consistently and proficiently to contribute to operational success.
- Excellent communication skills with all levels and amongst team leaders
- Valid Florida Driver’s License
- Traveling required throughout all clinic locations within assigned Area
- Urgent Care Experience Preferred but not Required, Medical Background.
Your Safety is Our Priority
At this organization, employee safety during the pandemic is a top priority. In addition to our standard infection control protocols, we are:
- Limiting waiting room access
- Enforcing the use of masks
- Performing continuous sanitization of clinics
- Providing staff with PPE
Location: Brickell, FL
Salary: $20 – $27 DOE
Schedule: Monday – Friday 8 am to 4pm