Location: Pembroke Pines, FL 33026
Mon-Fri 3 different shifts – 8:00 am – 5:00pm (opening)
9:00 am – 6 pm & 10 am – 8 pm (closing)
*Required to open once and close once each week
Saturdays (9 am – 2 pm) Will have to work 1 Saturday per month once they expand to being open every weekend **Currently required to work 1 Saturday every 5th month
Pay: $18 + DOE
- Bilingual: Required – English and Spanish
- Experience Requirement:
- Medical terminology knowledge
- Must Draw and process labs
- Minimum 2 years of PCP experience
- Measuring and recording vital signs.
- Recording patient interview, history and chief complaint.
- Providing patient education with regards to office policies, medications, management of diseased, home treatments and special diets.
- Preparing patients for examinations and performing routine screening tests.
- Assisting the physician with exams and minor office surgery.
- Phlebotomy and collection of other lab specimens.
- Performing basic lab tests.
- Preparing and administering medications with physician’s authorizations.
- Assistance with wound care and minor in-office surgical procedures. Change dressings, applying bandages, removing sutures and other first aid procedures.
- Coordinate with Physician on Hospital Surgery’s
- Using CPR skills when required.
- Maintaining supplies, equipment, stocking, and sterilizing instruments.
- Disposing of biohazard waste according to OSHA standards.
- Practicing OSHA safety standards.
- Performing accurate, legal, and ethical documentation at all times.
- Attending to patients.
- Answering phones for prescriptions, test results, etc.
- Medical Assistant OR EMT
- Being skilled in using computer programs, particularly experienced in using Microsoft Office Suite: Excel & Word.
- Excellent personal skills and being able to work as a team member.
- We need an employee that is hardworking, fast learner and focused.
- Good judgment, quick learner, multi-tasker and good problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to keep up in a fast-paced environment and work independently
- Punctual and efficient with use of time.
- Knowledge of local medical care regulations.
Interested and want to learn more? Apply below.
YOUR IDEAL EXPERIENCE.
“Connecting people and creating a path to thrive together” IS AT THE HEART OF ALL WE DO.
Our passionate and dedicated team will help you navigate through your career journey starting from Day 1. We’ll take care of everything, so you can focus on what you do best.
We’re thrilled you are thinking about embarking on the iDEAL Path.
Exciting new adventure awaits!