Location: Pembroke Pines, FL (Must be able to travel between Pembroke Pines and Weston locations.)
Schedule: 8:30 -5:00 Monday through Thursday and Friday 8:30 -3:00 – Flexibility needed for earlier or later patient appointments
Bilingual: Required – English and Spanish
Experience: MA Diploma, Minimum one year experience – OBGYN experience preferred but not required; ECW; Phlebotomy; manual blood pressure knowledge
- Triages all patient phone calls. Calls the pharmacy on behalf of the physician with patient medication instructions and requests.
- Helps determine the urgency of the patient’s condition when there is not an available appointment to see the patient.
- Contacts patient per request of physician to inform patient about results, diagnosis and follow-up treatment as directed by the physician.
- Completes clinical information on various patient forms and obtains physician signature. Completes all necessary documentation in electronic medical record.
- Follows proper verification and authorization processes to avoid claim denials. Documents application and patient record as necessary.
- Assists the physician and practice manager in patient scheduling and rescheduling.
- Prepares and cleans examination rooms for the patients ensuring that the rooms are fully stocked with all medical supplies needed. Advises supervisor when supplies need to be ordered to ensure proper stock levels.
- Performs various clinical procedures such as Phlebotomy and EKG and preparation of injections as ordered by physician.
- Coordinates testing as requested by the physician.
- Returns patient calls in a timely manner. Relays appropriate information quickly, accurately, and courteously.
- Communicates effectively with physicians and practice manager. Notifies Practice Manager or designated leader of any insurance ineligibility issues.
- Identifies problems arising through complaints or observations and directs them to the appropriate individual.
- Works as a team player to assist co-workers. Responsible to have working knowledge of all staff positions to substitute as needed.
YOUR IDEAL EXPERIENCE.
“Connecting people and creating a path to thrive together” IS AT THE HEART OF ALL WE DO.
Our passionate and dedicated team will help you navigate through your career journey starting from Day 1. We’ll take care of everything, so you can focus on what you do best.
We’re thrilled you are thinking about embarking on the iDEAL Path.
Exciting new adventure awaits!