Location: Miami, FL
Experience: OBGYN experience a plus!
Schedule: Monday – Thursday 8:30 A.M. – 5:15 P.M.; Friday 8:30 A.M. – 4:00 P.M.
Pay Rate: DOE
Bilingual: English/Spanish – Preferred but not required
Works under the clinical supervision of the practicing physician(s) and office manager, and is responsible for assisting the physicians in the practice. Communicates regularly with patients and may work with a variety of medical specialties. Demonstrates sufficient knowledge and skills to independently perform primary duties in the office clinic. The mission of service is excellence, in providing professional, compassionate and friendly service to our patients and physicians.
- Patient Intake, measure vital signs, documents all information in patient chart
- Injection and venipuncture
- Provide instructions to patients as instructed by physician
- Ensure all related reports, labs, and information is filed in patient’s medical records prior to their appointment
- Maintain medical records, Hedis reports
- Coordinates and process referrals to specialty providers, procedure authorizations
- Keep exam rooms stocked with adequate medical supplies
- Take messages and provide feedback and answers to patient/physician/pharmacy calls; triage and process messages from patients
- Maintain all logs and required checks (i.e. refrigerator temperatures, expired medication, etc.)
- Provide Medical receptionist backup as needed -answering call, scheduling appointments, verifying patient’s health benefits and eligibility
- Completion of an accredited medical assistant program
- Strong phlebotomy and basic laboratory skills
- Experience taking vitals
- Basic computer skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and a person that has the ability to multitask and be organized with a flexible schedule
YOUR IDEAL EXPERIENCE.
“Connecting people and creating a path to thrive together” IS AT THE HEART OF ALL WE DO.
Our passionate and dedicated team will help you navigate through your career journey starting from Day 1. We’ll take care of everything, so you can focus on what you do best.
We’re thrilled you are thinking about embarking on the iDEAL Path.
Exciting new adventure awaits!