MEDICAL ASSISTANT – New Grads Welcome
Location: Coral Gables, FL
Shifts: Monday – Friday; 8:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
(Every other Saturday 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM – Half weekday off)
Pay: $17.00 + DOE
Our Musts: Fluent in Spanish and English preferred, MA Diploma
Works under the clinical supervision of the practicing physician(s) and office manager, and is responsible for assisting the physicians in the practice. Communicates regularly with patients and pediatric families. Demonstrates sufficient knowledge and skills to independently perform primary duties in the office clinic. The mission of service is excellence, in providing professional, compassionate and friendly service to our patients and physicians.
- Escort, interviews patients, measures vital signs, documents all information inpatient chart.
- Injections, vaccines and venipuncture.
- Gives instructions to patients as instructed by the physician.
- Ensure all related reports, labs, and information is file in patient’s medical records prior to their appointment,
- Maintain medical records, document within EMR
- Coordinates and process referrals to specialty providers, procedure authorizations
- Keep exam rooms stocked with adequate medical supplies,
- Take messages and provide feedback and answers to patient/physician/pharmacy calls; triage and process messages from patients.
- Maintain all logs and required checks (i.e. refrigerator temperatures, expired medication, etc)
- Injections, phlebotomy, and basic laboratory skills. – Willing to train
- Basic computer skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and a person that has the ability to multitask and be organized with a flexible schedule
- Experience with an EHR/EMR System is a plus
- Comfortable in a busy practice
- Experience in pediatrics preferred
Medical assistant’s play a vital role in the healthcare industry, providing services for both medical professionals and patients. We’re looking for someone compassionate, detail oriented, and someone wanting to make a difference in patients’ lives.
YOUR IDEAL EXPERIENCE..
“Connecting people and creating a path to thrive together” IS AT THE HEART OF ALL WE DO.
Our passionate and dedicated team will help you navigate through your career journey starting from Day 1. We’ll take care of everything, so you can focus on what you do best.
We’re thrilled you are thinking about embarking on the iDEAL Path.
Exciting new adventure awaits!