- Location:Lake Worth and Boynton Beach, travel if need to Loxahatchee
- Schedule: Monday – Friday (8AM – 4:30PM and on rotations 7:30AM to 4:00PM)
- Salary: $17-$19/HR
- Bilingual: Spanish and English Preferred
- Specific Requirements: 1 years of experience. M.A Certificate or Phlebotomy Certificate
- Not patient facing
- Performing basic lab tests
- Performs computer downtime procedures
- Assists in maintaining lab supplies
- Maintaining supplies, equipment, stocking, and sterilizing instruments.
- Maintains compliance in the laboratory
- Disposing of biohazard waste according to OSHA standards
- Practicing OSHA safety standard
- Performing accurate, legal, and ethical documentation at all times.
- Registered Medical Assistant certificate or Phlebotomy certificate
- Experienced in using Microsoft office programs: excel and word
- Excellent personal skills and being able to work as a team member
- Minimum 1 year’s work experience in medical after completion of training
- We need an employee that is hard working, fast learner and focused
Interested and want to learn more? Apply now.
YOUR IDEAL EXPERIENCE..
“Connecting people and creating a path to thrive together” IS AT THE HEART OF ALL WE DO.
Our passionate and dedicated team will help you navigate through your career journey starting from Day 1. We’ll take care of everything, so you can focus on what you do best.
We’re thrilled you are thinking about embarking on the iDEAL Path.
Exciting new adventure awaits!