Medical Lab Technician:
Work Location: Boynton Beach FL Locations (might need to float to cover Lake Worth, no set float schedule)
Schedule: 8 hour shift – 8am – 4:30pm and on rotations 7:30am-4pm
Salary: $24.00 – $28.00 per hour
Bilingual (Spanish): Preferred but not required
Requirements: At least one year of experience preferably in Hematology, and other specialty testing, open for consideration for similar experience
License Requirement: Must hold a current Florida Technician or Technologist license in the respective specialty(ies) or have an authorization letter from the State of Florida to work in the respective areas for which licensure is sought. ASCP MLT certified preferably
1. Performs laboratory tests, including quality control on blood using both automated analyzers and manual methods.
2. Evaluates the validity of all test results obtained which ensures accurate and precise reporting of patient test results for the diagnosis.
3. Confirmation and treatment of various clinical conditions and diseases.
4. Performs maintenance on laboratory equipment as established by the manufacturer or as needed.
5. Performs computer functions assigned to the Laboratory Technician security level.
6. Performs computer downtime procedures.
7. Assists in the training of new staff as directed.
8. Assists in maintaining department supplies.
9. Assumes responsibility for the maintenance of equipment and cleanliness of laboratory.
10. Participates in proficiency testing as required by current federal laws.
11. Performs send-out and compliance procedures as needed.
12. Maintains compliance in the laboratory
a. Employee is aware of rules, regulations, policies and state statutes that affects his/her area and complies.
b. Employee attends compliance related education annually.
c. Employee supports and follows the compliance program and business conduct.
d. E-mail is utilized as a tool to effectively communicate throughout the center
Interested and want to learn more? Apply now.
YOUR IDEAL EXPERIENCE.
“Connecting people and creating a path to thrive together” IS AT THE HEART OF ALL WE DO.
Our passionate and dedicated team will help you navigate through your career journey starting from Day 1. We’ll take care of everything, so you can focus on what you do best.
We’re thrilled you are thinking about embarking on the iDEAL Path.
Exciting new adventure awaits!