Phone Operator- Medical Office
Location: Pembroke Pines, FL 33026
Schedule: 9am to 6pm Monday thru Friday
Pay: $14-$16 depending on experience
Bilingual (Spanish) – Must be able to speak English and Spanish proficiently.
Experience: Must have 1.5 years in a PCP (Primary Care) office setting with medical terminology to be able to know how to handle a medical emergency on the phone.
- Answers incoming calls and communicate with clients with respect, courtesy, empathy tact, and professionalism
- Documents phone calls, emails, chats, and actions taken
- Takes and relays messages in an accurate and timely manner
- Troubleshoots situations accurately, quickly, and efficiently for customers on the phone
- Provides a pleasant and helpful phone contact for callers
- Performs other tasks as assigned
- Must be bilingual in English and Spanish
- Show great customer service skills – has to be able to smile thru the phone and multi task at the same time.
- ECW ( EHR ) experience required
- Experience in eligibility and verifying insurance required
- Experience in scheduling appointments in Intergy system or quick learner in computer system
Interested and want to learn more? Apply below.
YOUR IDEAL EXPERIENCE.
“Connecting people and creating a path to thrive together” IS AT THE HEART OF ALL WE DO.
Our passionate and dedicated team will help you navigate through your career journey starting from Day 1. We’ll take care of everything, so you can focus on what you do best.
We’re thrilled you are thinking about embarking on the iDEAL Path.
Exciting new adventure awaits!