Registered Nurse RN – Quality Improvement Coordinator
SALARY: Depending on Experience
BENEFITS: Cigna PPO, Dental, Vision, Matching 401k up to 6% at 50%
LOCATION: Fayetteville, NC
EXPERIENCE: Experience in Surgical Setting and Experience and knowledge of surgery-types of cases, sterile technique.
The Registered Nurse – Quality Improvement Coordinator is responsible for coordinating and facilitating medical and inter-departmental components of the Quality Program. He/She participates in Medicare and accreditation site visits to present the Quality Improvement Program.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Registered Nurse
- Implements Quality Improvement studies based on identified problems, reviews progress and documents outcomes.
- Acts as a liaison between staff and management by channeling suggestions, remarks and ideas toward a problem-solving process.
- Collects and reviews quality indicators.
- Attends Quality Improvement meetings.
- Implement performance improvement studies based on identified problems.
- Prepare reports for the Quality Improvement Committee Meeting.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, and TRAINING:
- Graduate of an accredited college, preferably with a nursing degree.
- Surgical Experience a must – any RN with some experience in Peri-, OR, Post-, Recovery, or prior experience as a surgical nurse
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- RN Licensure
YOUR IDEAL EXPERIENCE.
“Connecting people and creating a path to thrive together” IS AT THE HEART OF ALL WE DO.
Our passionate and dedicated team will help you navigate through your career journey starting from Day 1. We’ll take care of everything, so you can focus on what you do best.
We’re thrilled you are thinking about embarking on the iDEAL Path.
Exciting new adventure awaits!