1. General job duties. Types of procedures required.
Fluoro/Diagnostic Xrays on inpatients and ED patients, portable X-rays on patient floors. C-Arm procedures in OR
2. Equipment utilized in the unit/dept. (Is there computerized charting, medication systems, etc.)
Rad equipment: Rad rooms portable X-ray C-Arms, R/F, IT equipment, McKesson PACS, Centricity RIS, EPIC EMR
3. Required skills and minimum years of experience.
Minimum of 2 years in clinical setting with Trauma experience preferred.
Skills in Trauma, Imaging and portable X Rays, fluoroscopy is minimal but possible.
4. Specific licensures and certifications/registrations required. (ARRT, CRT, BLS, ACLS, etc)
ARRT,BLS, Nebraska License required
5. Shift or schedule requirements. (Will the employee ever work alone? Is call required? If so, how often? Are weekends required?)
Discussed in interivew
6. Floating to over units/departments. (If so, to which units/departments?)
Avg in ED around 20-25 patients on the shift. No support staff except on floors. Will be responsible for a portion of the portables on floors
7. Bed size/number of rooms for this unit/dept.
8. Nurse to patient ratio of this unit. (nursing only)
9. Dress Code:
Scrubs any solid color, will also be given hospital scrubs for surgery
10. Tell us about the unit/department specific training and orientation program.
Will begin with NEO and various departmental on the job training.
**Will need a self starter with good team skills and be able to adapt to changing situations! **