**Rady requires travelers to be fully vaccinated for COVID (including the booster if traveler is in the timeframe for needing the booster to be considered fully vaccinated).
***Must have CA license***
• CA License
• 2 years of Level III and IV exp
• Willing to float between units (PICU & CVICU) and NICU satellite campuses (Rancho Springs, Palomar, Scripps Encinitas, Scripps La Jolla, Scripps Mercy and Scripps Chula Vista)
• Must have own transportation
• Experience in: Oscillator, conventional ventilator, CPAP, Nasal Cannula specialty gases, PICC lines, Broviacs, UAC UVC PAL lines, trachs, ostomies, and G-Tubes. Must be comfortable with line changes that have multiple drips, pre and post op care.
• Previous travel exp
• Previous Children’s Hospital exp
• EPIC exp
Shifts: (discussed in interview)
• 3×12 Rotating (Follows 4 week schedule core staff follows. If beginning contract halfway through a schedule will need to work two weeks of nights or days (depending on which shift they are assigned by manager) then work a full 4 week schedule of the opposite shift and continue to rotate shifts from there)
• 3×12 Nights
Schedule Information: self-schedule with the expectation of the traveler properly rotating themselves if applicable. Every other weekend (Saturday/Sunday for day shift and Friday/Saturday/Sunday for night shift).
Requested Time Off:
• Must work 2 of the 3 Holidays
• Must be willing to work 7 shifts in a bi-weekly pay period