UH will now be allowing use of the Emergency Order for nursing licenses. Candidates with any valid state nursing license will be permitted to be submitted, with the understanding that they must apply for an OH license (temp or perm) immediately upon accepting an offer. The application on file will be used as the OH license requirement. Any candidate working under the EO must start by 8/1/22 to ensure enough time for the OH BON to process the application.
• Pre-Operative and Post-Operative Care (Phase 1 and Phase 2), and Extended Care of multi-specialty surgical patients, in a Level 1 Trauma Center.
• 1 Year of PACU Experience Required.
• Shift can be talked about with manager (either 11a-11p or 9a-9p)
Fit Test completed on-site. Gentlemen must be clean shaven.
Facility asks the following –
1. RTO is due at submittal – any extra RTO after offer will be discussed with floor manager upon starting
2. A Candidate should only be submitted to a maximum of three jobs at a time.