**RN MUST HAVE CA LICENSE IN HAND OR PENDING WITH ETAs of when it will post**
• CA License
• 1.5+ years of Level 4 experience. Will consider strong level 3
• Willing to float between units (PICU & CVICU) and NICU satellite campuses (Rancho Springs, Palomar, Scripps Encinitas, Scripps La Jolla, Scripps Mercy and Scripps Chula Vista)
• Must have own transportation
• Experience in: Oscillator, conventional ventilator, CPAP, Nasal Cannula specialty gases, PICC lines, Broviacs, UAC UVC PAL lines, trachs, ostomies, and G-Tubes. Must be comfortable with line changes that have multiple drips, pre and post op care.
Shifts: (discussed in interview)
• 4×12 Variable (Follows 4 week schedule core staff follows. If beginning contract halfway through a schedule will need to work two weeks of nights or days (depending on which shift they are assigned by manager) then work a full 4 week schedule of the opposite shift and continue to rotate shifts from there)
• Will also consider 36/48 variable
Will consider 13 & 18 week contracts
Schedule Information: self-schedule with the expectation of the traveler properly rotating themselves if applicable. Every other weekend (Saturday/Sunday for day shift and Friday/Saturday/Sunday for night shift).
Requested Time Off:
• Holiday RTO will not be considered at this time. Travelers will not be scheduled for all 3 holidays but it will be decided closer to the holidays.
• Must be willing to work 7 shifts in a bi-weekly pay period
Please ensure your traveler’s DOB is correct in our system, it is important for Rady to have the correct information as traveler’s DOB is used for a first-time password for the Rady systems and can delay orientation if it is incorrect in our system.
**Rady requires travelers to be fully vaccinated for COVID (including the booster if traveler is in the timeframe for needing the booster to be considered fully vaccinated).