Recent RN Graduate Opportunity – Acute Inpatient Unit RN – RN Looking to Gain Acute Inpatient Experience
All prospective canddiates by have graduated from their RN program.
Shift Times: Have both Days and Nights (3 12 Hour Shifts)
Salary Range: ($33.50 and Up, Depending on experience), Shift Differentials for Nights and Weekends
Relocation Assistance: Up to $5K
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Nursing
- No more than 6 months of acute care experience as an RN
- If you are a new grad and do not have their NCLEX but is scheduled to have it later, you are encouraged to apply
- Will accept any international candidates that have experience in their country but not in the US yet. As long as you have a US license
- No previous experience needed
New Grad Residency Program is a year-long program designed to give you hands-on experience to help establish valuable clinical and critical thinking skills. As a RN you will be surrounded by a supportive community of nurse educators, experienced nurses, and fellow residents that promote learning, clinical application, and socialization, shepherding you through the transition from student nurse to registered nurse.
This paid program will assist you with the transition out of the classroom setting through a formalized series of learning experiences, including:
- Advanced clinical training in a specialty area.
- Monthly educational sessions.
- Preceptorship training with a facility preceptor.
- Measurement and evaluation of skills through hands-on simulations.
- Mentoring from experienced nurse leaders.
- Working collaboratively on an evidence-based practice project.
What will you do in this role:
- Assess patient condition during admission and during each shift as scheduled, identifying and reporting any changes in patient status.
- Perform procedures, monitoring, or other functions as ordered by the medical provider(s). Document the administration of care in the patient medical record in a timely and thorough manner.
- Perform the administration of prescribed medications. Monitor patient for therapeutic response. Notify provider and intervene as appropriate in the event of an unintended response to medication.
- Perform exceptional care by responding promptly to patient requests. Strive to anticipate patient needs and resolve them proactively.
- Teach patients, families and caregivers about patient medical condition, patient status, treatment plan, medications and possible side effects, and follow-up measures. Translates complex medical terminology to ensure complete understanding.
What qualifications you will need:
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BLS) obtained within 30 days of employment
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) obtained within 1 year of employment
- Other Certifications maybe required during employment
- Registered Nurse License or Graduate Nurse in the State (able to start in TX with a another state license or compact but need to get a TX license within 4 weeks of bring hired)
- Some travel maybe needed for training
- We offer a total rewards package to support your health, life, career and retirement. Some available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive benefits for medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, behavioral health and telemedicine services
- Wellbeing support, including free counseling and referral services
- Time away from work programs for paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence
- Savings and retirement resources, including a 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, flexible spending accounts, preferred banking partnerships, retirement readiness tools, rollover support and financial wellbeing counseling
- Education support through tuition assistance, student loan assistance, certification support, dependent scholarships and a partnership with Galen College of Nursing
- Additional benefits for fertility and family building, adoption assistance, life insurance, supplemental health protection plans, auto and home insurance, legal counseling, identity theft protection and consumer discounts
“Connecting people and creating a path to thrive together”
IS AT THE HEART OF ALL WE DO.
Our passionate and dedicated team will help you navigate through
your career journey starting from Day 1. We’ll take care of everything, so
you can focus on what you do best.
We’re thrilled you are thinking about embarking on the iDEAL Path as an
Exciting new adventure awaits!