REGISTERED NURSE | RN
- Unit/Specialty: Long Term Care Facility
- Location: St. Louis, MO
- Shifts: Nights – 8hr Shifts – Flexible Schedule!
- Start Date: ASAP
- Pay: 38.00/hr + DOE
- Our Musts: previous LTC/Rehab experience & BLS required
We have an immediate opening for the following position:
- Perform delegated resident care tasks in a timely and efficient manner
- Contribute to continuity of care and effective communication by documenting and reporting care provided and changes in the resident’s condition to the appropriate person in a timely manner
- Anticipate, recognize, report and respond to changes in resident/patient condition
- Implement interventions based upon the physician's medical plan and standards of care including medication and treatments with knowledge of therapeutic intent
- Assist residents and families with care planning, education and referrals
- Follow regulatory and ministry standards, policies, procedures and precautions in the performance of all job duties to ensure a safe work environment
- Assure resident safety by identifying safety hazards and emergency situations and initiates corrective action as appropriate
- Assume responsibility for compliance with federal, state and local regulations within the assigned neighborhood
- Provides support with activities of daily living as needed
- Other duties as assigned
We’re looking for someone compassionate, detail oriented, and someone wanting to make a difference in patients’ lives.
Did we mention this position is in St. Louis, MO?
Interested and want to learn more? Apply below.
YOUR IDEAL EXPERIENCE..
“Connecting people and creating a path to thrive together” IS AT THE HEART OF ALL WE DO.
Our passionate and dedicated team will help you navigate through your career journey starting from Day 1. We’ll take care of everything, so you can focus on what you do best.
We’re thrilled you are thinking about embarking on the iDEAL Path.
Exciting new adventure awaits!