SCHOOL POSITION NEED FOR: 23/24 SCHOOL YEAR
- Location: Augusta, Georgia
- Start Date: JULY 1st through 23/24 school year
- Pay: $40-$42
- Our Musts: Must have a Bachelor’s degree or beyond. A valid Georgia teaching certificate in the teaching field in which they are employed from an accredited college or university is required.
We have an immediate opening for the following position: SPECIAL EDUCATION TEACHER- VARIOUS GRADE LEVELS
Do you believe in the motto? “Students Come First”
We’re looking for a person who is compassionate and wanting to make a difference in children’s lives. At iDeal, we’re committed to bringing the best people to provide exceptional care to our school district partners.
This position is responsible for:
Under the direction of the school principal and his/her designee, plans, and provides for appropriate learning experiences for students. Provides an atmosphere and environment conductive to the intellectual, physical, social and emotional development of individuals to ensure Success for Every Student. Supervises students in a variety of school related settings. Monitors and evaluates student outcomes. Communicates and interacts with students, parents, staff and community. Develops, selects and modifies instructional plans and materials to meet the needs of all students. Maintains appropriate records and follows required procedures and practices. Monitors appropriate use and care of equipment, materials and facilities
1. Plans a program of study that meets the needs, interests and abilities of individuals to ensure Success for Every Student.
2. Reports to work on time and is prepared for all classes and duty assignments.
3. Creates a classroom environment that provides student involvement in the learning process and enables each student to achieve learning objectives.
4. 4 Provides an instructional program to meet the needs of all students including students with disabilities.
5. Prepares lesson plans and other documentation as required by principal or his/her designee.
6. Guides the learning process toward the achievement of curriculum goals and in harmony with the goals, establishes clear objectives for all lessons, units, projects and the like to communicate these objectives to students.
7. Establishes learning objectives consistent with appraisal of student needs, requirements of the districts curriculum framework, and knowledge of human growth and development.
8. Plans for and utilizes instructional methods, resources and evaluation techniques which motivate and enable each student to achieve learning objectives.
9. Assesses the learning and behavioral needs of students on a regular basis. Provides input as needed to IEP’s of Students with Disabilities ensuring the implementation of modifications including co-teaching as needed.
10. Takes all necessary and safety precautions to protect students, equipment, materials and facilities.
11. Maintains accurate and complete records as required by law and per the districts policy and administrative regulation.
12. Assists the administration in implementing all policies and rules governing student life and conduct and, for the classroom, develops reasonable rules of classroom behavior and procedure, and maintains order in the classroom in a fair and just manner.
13. Makes provision for being available to students and parents for education-related purposes outside the instructional day when required or requested to do so under reasonable terms.
14. Establishes relationships with colleagues, students, parents and community which reflect recognition of and respect for every individual.
15. Plans and supervises purposeful assignments for instructional assistants, teacher assistants, and volunteers.
16. May evaluate paraprofessional’s job performance with department heads and/or administrators.
17. Maintains fair and accurate grading policies and procedures, attendance, email and web pages as required through the technology system provided by the district.
18. The employee shall carry out such other and further duties, whether specifically listed above or not, as are assigned or required by such employee’s supervisor, other appropriate school personnel, law board policy administrative regulation, department handbook, as are reasonably necessary to the efficient operation of the school system and its mission.
Oh! Did we mention shorter work days and summers off??
Interested and want to learn more? Apply below.
YOUR IDEAL EXPERIENCE..
“Connecting people and creating a path to thrive together” IS AT THE HEART OF ALL WE DO.
Our passionate and dedicated team will help you navigate through your career journey starting from Day 1. We’ll take care of everything, so you can focus on what you do best.
We’re thrilled you are thinking about embarking on the iDEAL Path.
Exciting new adventure awaits!