**Willing to accept OR techs without Peds experience. 6 months of adult experience required**
• Minimum 6 months exp as an OR tech
• Travel experience
• Service Lines: Ortho, Neuro, Craniofacial, ENT, Dermatology, Laser, Plastics, Endo, Dental, Urology, General (including videoscopy), cardiac, neruo, kidney and liver transplants
• On Call and work in-house for trauma coverage
• CPR/BLS Certification (AHA) (Minimum)
• H.S. Diploma, GED, or Equivalent (Minimum)
• No cert required
4×10 Hour Variable Days, 0700 – 1100 starts depending on dept need/weekends/holidays/on-call
First week: Will be 8 hour shifts
RTO Standard: All RTO required up front., no exceptions 6 days max
Surgical technologists are allied health professionals, who are an integral part of the team providing surgical care to patients. Surgical technologists work under the supervision of the Registered Nurse to facilitate the safe & effective conduct of invasive surgical procedures, ensuring that the operating room environment is safe, that equipment functions properly, & that the operative procedure is conducted under conditions that maximize patient safety. Surgical technologists possess expertise in the theory & application of sterile & aseptic technique & combine the knowledge of human anatomy, surgical procedures, & implementation tools & technologies to facilitate the performance of invasive therapeutic & diagnostic procedures.
Rady requires the COVID Vaccine!