X-Ray Technician – Permanent/Direct Hire Role
- Location: Miami, FL 33176 – 4 days a week
- Homestead, FL 33033 – Every Thursday
- Shifts: Monday- Friday 8:30 am – 5 pm
- Pay: (Depending on Experience)
- Our Musts: Bi-lingual in English and Spanish
- Coordinates and performs diagnostic radiology procedures utilizing computerized medical imaging equipment as ordered by the physician.
- Appropriately adapts assigned client assessment, treatment, and/or care methods to accommodate the unique physical, social, cultural, age-specific, and other developmental needs of each person served
- Performs a variety of quality radiology procedures using utilizing CR equipment
- Correctly formats images, prints films/CD, and sends to the PACS
- Processes, logs, and tracks over-read reports and film/CD requests from outside providers
- Provides radiation protection to patients and staff, consistent with current Texas Department of Health standards and regulations
- Maintains supplies, checks equipment status daily, and reports any problems that could change the workflow
- Maintains all equipment and paperwork in compliance with TDH standards and regulations as coordinated through the Radiation Safety Office
- Performs all other related duties as assigned
- Assist in Vital Checks if needed
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must be licensed by the Florida Department of Health.
- ARRT Certification
- 1+ year experience as an X-Ray Technician (clinicals included as experience)
YOUR IDEAL EXPERIENCE.
“Connecting people and creating a path to thrive together” IS AT THE HEART OF ALL WE DO.
Our passionate and dedicated team will help you navigate through your career journey starting from Day 1. We’ll take care of everything, so you can focus on what you do best.
We’re thrilled you are thinking about embarking on the iDEAL Path.
Exciting new adventure awaits!